Monday, March 31, 2008

Swimming !!!

Morning have dim sum @ Tai Thong as breakfast . Then went home. After a while, my bro suggest tht let Asley to Swim.

So, this is the first time Ashley swim !!!
here's the pic :

Fill up the water
Ashley cannot wait d , so decide to take a nap on my mother shoulder. hehe

at last wake up d . ever ready to jump in her little swimming pool



3 of them also wanna join


testing , testing , 123.




it's the time!!!





me and Ashley (sleepy face)






me , Ashley(kelian) and mei










Ashley in her kiddie float




yes??? can i help u ??





i bite , i bite!!!!




Ashley with her duck








Rusty!!!





Desperately wanna join in . FYI, thy use to swim once a week in Aus , singapore @ sentosa. now in malaysia no place can let them swim. pity them.







ok cannot play d need to take bath .




jit, my cousin. my bro push him in coz he doesnt wan to go in.



" blardy hell!! i'm wet!!!"


Snowy!!!


Finally thy got to swim!!!





sista in law .
Then we whole family (daddy, mummy, eldest bro, sista in law, second bro, his gf, me , mei and my cousin) off to Damansara coz my second bro is gonna marry . go thr for the photograph stuff. After tht , went Sentul, kl for dinner!!! the food thr are nice.















No comments: