Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yours truly's birthday !!!

yap ..... It's THE TWINS Birthday !!!

both of us have been born on the earth for 19 years... BRAVO !!! (wtf)

the parents whom we loved and loved us had went for holidays .... sob sob.. the first time thy went holidays without us.. haha , need to study wat... so thy wouldnt celeb it with us till thy come back.... my family (eldest bro, sista in law, niece, second bro, sista in law) would celeb it with us .... when my parents back they will celeb it with us again !!! muahaha.. soooo good rite... love my family sooooooooooooo much !!!

thx to those(family, cousin, friends) who wished me, celeb, etc. thank guys.... love u guys... muakz!!!!





the twins and some of the cousin during CNY

twins with the family !!

finally, twins with the Tan family

p/s: sry my dear friend, didnt post the pic with u guys coz its too many of u... haha sry...

No comments: